Here’s why I feel this way:
1) I adore suede and it is such a difficult material to wear any other time during the year. (Read: does not do well in any sort of wet weather)
2) The colour is perfection. The dark camel tone is neutral enough to go with just about anything. Literally, anything.
3) It’s strappy enough to be fun, but not so strappy that it looks fussy.
4) The heels are higher than 4″ (enough said).
5) Combine 2 & 4 (colour & heel height)… because of this great combo, your legs will look supermodel long.
[Image Source: Zara.com]